Monday, July 18, 2005

Shoes of Vengeance

Happy Monday, guys.

I just got an email from a girl I went to high school with and who I completely hated. She wants to get together for coffee. I'm just like "remember that time you were all, 'I know you're dating him, but I'm going to do everything I can to get D.'? and I was so shocked I was just like, 'uh, good luck with that.' And then I walked away from you and you told my chemistry class I had crabs? Yeah. I know it's coming up on ten years later, but I can hold a grudge forever."

This has a point. I kind of do want to meet up with this woman, since beyond the whole boyfriend thing, she made life pretty hellish for me in high school. So naturally, I want to meet her for drinks at the Oak Room wearing a fabulous little dress, and these Zanotti shoes that are absolutely killer in their simplicity. I can't tell if I want random vengeance, or if I'm just using this email as an excuse to shoe shop.

Point being, we all had someone who made us feel inferior and awful in high school. What are your ideal Shoes of Vengeance all these years later?

1 Comments:

Blogger Fashion said...

If you want to admire a girl????present herCarolina shoes....Thats the easy way....great......

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home