Monday, July 25, 2005

The intersections of politics and footwear

Over at The Manolo they were talking about what shoes (namely, not flip flops) one would wear to meet the President. This intersection of politics and footwear made me think about my aesthetically favourite Member of Parliament, Belinda Stronach. I know that being the best looking and best dressed MP isn't really an accomplishment, but then I rustled up a few photo galleries. This CBC gallery has a vast collection of Belinda's sharp dressing (and a bizarre photo of Stephen Harper nearly ripping teensy little Tony Clement's arm out of its tiny little socket), and this Maclean's one has two close ups of some simply gorgeous shoes.

I don't really know what I think of Belinda as a person, but I sure do like looking at her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home