Thursday, June 23, 2005

Blue Herbal Line

I'd also like to be positive for a moment, and tell you about a product that I just love to death. I have very oily skin, and it's manageable in the winter, but in the summer it just goes haywire. And so I've discovered a love affair with Kiehl's Blue Herbal Moisterizer. It's in the same vein as that blue herbal lotion that I'm sure you all grew up with as well, except it doesn't melt your face off. It's excellent stuff. It controls oil/reduces blemishes while also leaving a nice matte surface for your make up. Sadly, it doesn't have an SPF (does anyone know of a matte finishing sunscreen that isn't the Neutrogena dry touch, which broke me out big time?), but it's great for someone like me who works indoors and really only ventures out into the sunshine on the weekends.

I have the whole product line here, and it really is one of my favourites from Kielh's. It's perfect for that cool, tingly refreshment you want in summer, and it keeps your skin in tip top shape. Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home